I just wanted to share a few pictures of the latest dress that I made Amaani!
This used to be one of Niki's old shirts. It was a very cute print so I cut it down to make a little dress. It was easier than making a dress from scratch since so much of it was already finished.
I made sure that I could get the dress on and off by putting elastic in the back. This made it hang a little oddly, but was totally worth it in order to get her out of the dress quickly. She wasn't to happy wearing it for the photo shoot, so we called it quits after just a few shots where she was scowling!
She was much happier when she finally got out of the dress! There's that smile!